Tuesday, July 15, 2008

First Blog!

Well I have a lot to catch everyone up on since this is our first post and Peter is already 11 weeks old so here we go! He was born on May 4th, 6 lbs, 10 oz. and 19 inches long. I was so blessed with a quick and easy delivery. I was in labor for less than 2 hours and barely made it to the hospital. I didn't even have time for an IV. Guess he was ready to get here and of course we were so ready too. Here are a few hospital pictures.





I will catch you up on the rest soon!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Yay Abs! This is us! I am so glad you have a blog too! I think you will love it! Tell the little one hello for me!

Courtney said...

That's awesome that you were only in labor for 2 hours! See, next time, you could have a homebirth like me :).

Ashley said...

Abby! I am so glad to know you have a blog! I found it on Britt's! He is so precious and you look great!